Need Something from an old Nikon catalog

Greetings all...

Some years ago I got hold on something from that years (2001-2004) Nikon (or maybe Nikor?) catalog.

It was a table with photos of depth of filed/perspective appearance using different focal lens combination. now these were not the 6 sample ohotos kind in the lattest cataog i donwloaded...it had more than 40 pics the size of a poststamp...

i wonder does anyone has it and is able to scan it?
The youngsters in our new camera club need it...

thanks all, kostas

No matter what, CHEER UP MY FRIENDS! Life is too precious to jump the other side of the fence...kostas papakotas / clenched teeth photography

Χρησιμοποιείτε Yahoo!