Photo comments

Dan Mitchell
Black and White:  Surprisingly - I find this image interesting.  I say "surprisingly," because when I saw the thumbprint I wasn't too enthused about it, but when enlarging it, it became interesting.  I'm not sure the fact that the subject matter isn't centered is a plus or minus.  There is an extra corner and wall portion on the right side.  That actually may add to the photograph although it does make the photo subject off-center.

Roy Miller:    I like the lady's _expression_; the detail in her hair adds interest.  The odd coloring of the image gives it a poster-like look, but it is appealing.  I think this photograph would be beautiful in black and white, also.

David Small
Rare breed of cattle:  I like the curve to the animal's body and the fact that your view point is from a higher perspective.  This is an unusual and interesting shot.

Emily L. Ferguson
Church tower in Blakenly, Norfolk:  Nice texture in the brick and an interesting pattern made by the walls and fence.  It took a good eye to see this photographic opportunity.  Others may have walked right on by with out seeing it.

Renate Volz
Evening Light:
The lighting and the flower are alike in that they are both delicate.  The blue and white in the lower left hand corner is a bit distracting, but a very nice photograph, regardless.

Valery Firsov:  Zoom - Great color and a very nice action shot.

A nice show.  Thank you to Andy and staff for hanging it.

Marilyn