Re: Point & shoot cameras

For this purpose, there is a really keen piece of software called ComicLife, from Plasq. It allows the user to easily drag images and speech/thought bubbles into a space to do just that. I made a website largely this program (www.chalkjockeys.com/Trevor.html). We use it down to about grade 3 (age 8).

MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:
When the prints have been made the children could be asked to provide captions or to suggest - in the case of say, an animal, what the animal might have been thinking about at the time (but no French fauns in the middle of the afternoon)