Comments on 5-23-09 Gallery

There is certainly a diverse group of images this week

Stephen Buckman: I have seen others comment on the cropping and have to agree. You can still leave some leading room on the left without so much negative space.

John Palcewski: An interesting use of digital distortion. I expect the original was a pretty plain photograph.

Pini Vollach: A typical child, always in motion. I like that the background is sharp and only the subject is moving.

Tina Manley: A very pretty scenic. I'm not one to always stick to rules but I think you might have been able to hold the mood and still being the horizon up from center, at least a little.

Bobbie Blazy: This image works better then the one from last week. Even though you do not have fill here either the light through the flower works in this photograph.

Lea Murphy: An interesting graphic study. I'm not sure how to crop it better but it needs something. Symmetry might have worked here.

Roy Miller: I'm not sure breaking the rule-of-thirds would have mattered. It looks like the effect was added to save an otherwise just OK photograph.

Emily L. Ferguson: A nicely made image of the stained glass.

Mark Harris