Re: monitors - getting closer

I wrote:
monitors - getting closer

: <
:
http://www.gadgetguy.com.au/led-the-real-flatscreen-tv-article-5288-101.htm
: l >
:
: the LED TV's have arrived, and will be an utterly fantastic medium for
: showing off photos to clients .. monitors might still be a little way off
: but we're one step closer!
:
: and true blacks!
:
: 2,000,000:1 lighting ratios are going to be *SO* cool :)
:
:
: The Samsung site shows some more info but it's mostly bloated flash
: nonsense:

Sorry, it seems I was wrong about these, they're merely LED backlit LCD's
and *not* LED driven monitors as I was originally led to believe :/

Oh well..

At least the OLED's are now real, allbeit hideously expensive at the
moment!

OLED TV http://www.cnet.com.au/sony-xel-1-339295878.htm