Announcement about Photo-Haiku Gallery

Dear Members,

It has been 10 years since we built the web site “Photo-Haiku”. During that time lots of photos and haiku have been posted by photographers and haiku poets in various countries on our web site. Each one of them is beautiful, unique, lovely and very impressive. And it is beyond our expectations that combining photos and haiku together would be so successful and recognized around the world. Thank you for all your help. Additionally, we would like to show our appreciation to the photographers and haiku-poets who have been supporting World Tempo Journal.

Thank you very much.

We have to inform you that we are going to close the English haiku contents including Photo-Haiku gallery, World Tempo Journal etc. on 30th April. In addition to this, we would like to ask posters who wish to preserve their creations to complete saving their work by 30th April, Japan Time, since all works on our English haiku web are going to be deleted.

http://www.alc.co.jp/clubalc/haiku/gallery/index_e.html

(I would be glad that you tell friends who posted photo and/or haiku to Photo-haiku Gallery.)

Interactive Arts

Museki Abe