Re: Point & shoot cameras

For kids that young I would go disposables. At that age kids are in a great position to be learning to see imaginatively.

Cameras are toys at this point to the large majority of users. Few are the 7-year olds who are interested in taking a toy and figuring out how to make it work technically. But they're also still able to see outside boxes, too. And that's what I'd concentrate on with that age group.

Tesco probably has a photo department which can process the film in a couple hours, prints are vastly more exciting for sharing, putting up on the cork board, and showing mom and dad, and you can get CDs with the scans when you get the film processed.
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx