Subject: Point & shoot cameras
From: jonathan turner <home@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, May 22, 2009 11:38 am
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
<photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi,

Just wandered if anyone has any recommendations for some reasonably cheap but good quality 'point & shoot' cameras.

I'm doing some work in a primary school, the school has a budget to buy some cameras for the kids to use, but not really sure where to start...there's so much out there!

They don't need to have aperture and shutter priority (though wouldn't be a problem if they did) but would be good if they had a view finder as well as live view screen...

Any suggestions welcome.

Cheers,

Jonathan.
Jonathan Turner