Re: Gallery 5-16-09

You are right about not relying on captions, especially when caption repeats the obvious. My use of the word "mystified" is completely unnecessary. Father's excessive pride of his son has taken over again.

Elson

MichaelHughes7A@xxxxxxx wrote:
It is good to see Elson's 3 rules - and they are plausible, but should photos rely on captions - and additional explanations, to convey what they are to the viewer? Not in my book. Michael

believed to be clean.