Digital camera?

Hi all,

Not on a lot but more of a reader on the list. I do have some questions
about some digital cameras and would like some feedback. I am planning to
purchase either the Canon 5D MKII, Nikon D300 or a D700. What make doesn't
matter but I am concern about printing fairly large. (20 by 30) I primarily
do landscapes, macros, and some wildlife (birds or in flight) Would like to
do more birds. I really don't know where to begin. I hear that full frame
cameras are not best for bird photos. I would probably get a zoom 400 or
fixed 400/500 with teleconverter. What lens would work in autofocus as I
have heard most only work in manual or am I stuck with manual? So to make it
short, what camera would be best for everything I do. Thank you

Steve