more gallery comments...

I like Mark Harris' 'Sara Infrared' but to me her smile doesn't fit well with the gentle, grainy curves of her torso so I cropped it just below her mouth. Sure its no longer a photo of Sara really but I'm more into lines and shape.

The image that really attracts my attention though is Valery Firsov's 'Half a Pear'. The totally black background is a bit too stark for my liking but I really like the lighting and the simple lines of the pear. I also like that its not a perfect pear nor is a rotten pear. Its just a pear.

Oh, and I also like the muscle detail in Rob Miracle's 'A horse and his jockey'.

Greg