Gallery 5-16-09

All,

Here are my thoughts on this weeks crowded gallery:

Bobbie Blazy: I really like the viewpoint. The flowers could have use a little fill but it is a very nice image.

Rob Miracle: A very good example of panning with a moving subject. You are very good at this.

Valery Firsov: Beautifully made! This would not have worked at all without the black background.

John Palcewski: A nice juxtaposition of the women. The one on the left looks really angry about something.

Guy Glorieux: I like old cemeteries too. This is a nice composition of the headstones. Have you ever considered photographing this in B&W?

Emily L. Ferguson: This is a nice capture. The gannet is slightly too centered for my taste.

Roy H. Miller: An interesting image. The colors are a bit surreal.

Sherie Taylor: A nicely composed image. I like the reflection of the pink roof glowing under the bridge. It might have been even better if there was a bit more contrast in the sky.

Elson T. Elizaga: This is a very good action shot of a child. You never really know what might happen when you give children something new to experiment with.

Thanks to the gallery staff for putting this together every week. I look forward to any feedback, good or bad, on my photograph.

Mark Harris