Sent: Thursday, April 30, 2009 9:38 AM
Subject: Re: Just hand me your wallet!

On Wed, April 29, 2009 22:27, herschel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Wow. This sounds amazingly cheap.
Anna (My wife) and I were planning on moving to the US soon and she is
getting nearly $200 a sitting here (Outdoors on the beach 1 hour)

Are people really working for $25 for a studio sitting there? How many do
you do a day?

Well, I imagine his prices are set up so the profit comes from the prints,
not the sitting fee.  This is a common strategy, since it makes it easier
to get people to come in.  They don't commit to spending much money until
they see what they'll be getting for it.  But then they see the print
prices and they know what prints "really" cost, so there's resistance.
Life is full of these tradeoffs.
Dragaera: http://dragaera.info