COMMENTS PF main exhibit on 04-25-09

Just my humble opinion.

The PhotoForum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated APR 25, 2009.
Authors with work now on display at:
http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html include:

Emily L. Ferguson - Large oilcloth umbrella
Interesting colors and patterns. Agree it lacks sharpness.

Rene M Hales - spring revealed
Was testing some new equipment in preparation for a trip.

John Palcewski -
Immediately reminded me of Josef Sudek and the images he shot out his studio
window. I love his work and this is very nice.

Trevor Cunningham -
Lovely green grass, but the placement of the path so centered does not do
anything for me.

David Small - New York City Contrasts
Well seen; well shot.

Herschel Mair -
I see this as mainly a snap of your child at play. But, I would really like
a slight crop at the top. The bits of sky just take me out of the image.

Dan Mitchell - Horse Boxes
I had never seen horse boxes before. I had never even heard of them.

Andrew Brooks - Telephone Box
Love the mood with the light from the moon and the telephone box. Great!

Thanks to the crew for posting the images.

Rene
http://www.pbase.com/halesr