Re: This Weeks Gallery

Chris, keep a stiff upper lip.  Carry on.

On 4/19/09, cjrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx <cjrs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Helllo,

I have been arrested again for having delusional beliefs. I am in a secure hospital unit. So far they have treated me for high blood pressure that were causing headache and feeling ill. They probably saved me from a stoke or heart attack.

Bob Sull,

I like the peace implied by the scene and the hint of industry that supports the ship.

Pinni,

I like the happy look on the face that does not show any falsehood of _expression_. That woman is a person at peace with the world and has wronged no one.

John,

This lookes like computer skullduggery. Not mirrors at all and indicates infiniter regression. Looking into your life.

Chris,

Mum sometimes cries over what might have been if I had not been robbed and slashed as a child (you know "if you don't give me your money, I cutt your face". I said "no" so he cut my face and took my money. She also thinks how much better and different it would have been if Hitler had won.

Michael,

Ooops! Nice record photograph.

Emily,

I did not know you had morris dancers in America. I think they are lovely. It is a survival of an Ancient British custom and dates back before the Roman invasion. I think it is a fertily dance and part of the rights of spring.

Oh By the way - where I am now, the authorities do not believe in the American Space Station or astronaughts or that Mars is not just a lanturn in the sky and that stars are lights put in the sky by God to decorate the night.

When you talk to them they seem babling mad and speak gobbledgoop.

Keep going America!