RE: Peeter - Tiltviewer

Hi,

Yes - it is giving good effect. People who visit the site usually say WOW!

:)

Peeter

PS: Nice pics!

Peeter Vissak

jutt, pildid, matkad

pv@xxxxxx

www.fotovissak.com

"There is nothing in which the birds differ more from man than the way in which they can build and yet leave a landscape as it was before." (Robert Lynd - Irish essayist and nationalist)