Re: Is this something or nothing? - Walter Mayes posting

Walter,

First of all I would like to welcome you to PhotoForum. Hopefully you will
continue to contribute to the content of this list. Consider participating
in the weekly gallery activity!

Second, I think you pretty much summarized everyone's approach to determining
the correct rotation axis for successful stitched panoramic photography.

Again, welcome to the list!!

Andy Davidhazy and the rest of the PF staff and I am sure all the list members!