Re: Camera Choice

What tune did he sing?  I hope you enjoyed it!

Roger

On 12 Apr 2009, at 5:03 PM, Chris wrote:

Hi,

I’m back after a break. I no longer take my DSL out as it is too heavy but I use it indoors. I use instead a compact digital (a Fuji F31fd). I have it with me all the time in a digital camera pouch I keep on my belt.

I did have a digital video but it was something extra to carry and the files were difficult to use, my compact camera will also shoot short video sequences so I sold the video camera to a friend for a song.

Chris
http://www.chrisspages.co.uk