Re: Thumbnail versions of PF exhibits through the ages

I get a directory with files. I am pasting from inside AOL software on a slow land phone line in another state (not from my home DSL). I get a message on the top of the page that I am a guest user. Maybe for some reason you're not being recognized as a guest?

Guest User IEUSER@ logged into CLUS_FTP:[ANONYMOUS] at Wed 8-Apr-2009 12:40PM-EDT, job 36602160.

In a message dated 4/8/2009 12:55:21 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time, dd-b@xxxxxxxx writes:
On Tue, April 7, 2009 22:51, Laurenz Bobke wrote:
> it seems that the url has to be all lower case
> ftp://vmsftp.rit.edu/pub/ritphoto/thumbnailgalleries/

Nope, that gets me to the same empty directory.

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info

New Deals on Dell Netbooks - Now starting at $299