Need Help w/ Resource for Digital Film Scanner Reviews

Hi!

Nice to be back, hope to figure out how to see the Gallery and
get back on that list.

Been distracted a few years, just coming around enough to think about my
passion again!

I am looking for review resources on digital film scanners,
for 35mm, and medium format. Cannot find any to look at
in person.

Not interested in flatbed.

I want to archive these things in case someone wants to see
them one day. Mostly I want to share them online, maybe print to
16 x 20.

Last time I saw a film scanner it was the Nikon, that was a long time ago.

Please share review resources or your suggestions.

- Bobbie

.