Gallery

Rene M Hales (Fragile Interactions: Remembering When) - I suppose it's
the text but I can't help but turn my head when I look at this image
while at the same time the orientation of the plants makes me want to
keep my head vertical. That plus the mottled texture of the card give me
a feeling of uneasiness. Interesting.

Jim Snarski (Bodega Blue) - I like the contrasting foreground and
background. I also like the way the grass in the background mimics the
patterns in the breast feathers. Decent bokeh too. In fact I am drawn
more to the movement in the background than the jay.

Pini Vollach (Abstract) - This image makes me feel like I'm upside down
while at the same time reminding me of a beach. I feel conflicted.

Bob McCulloch (Underway) - I like the way you can see the tumultuous
body of water being held back by the wall and the calm on the other
side.

Trevor Cunningham (russian market fish vendor) - I like the multitude of
spots on the person's shirt, the pants, the guts on the floor and
amongst all that business, a lone fish lies patiently on the scale
staring at the vendor.

Roy H. Miller (Snow Man In VA ) - Snowman are made of snow and snow is
white except in this photo the snowman is not bright white and in some
spots quite dark. Sure it's smiling but what evil lurks in the shadows?
I never trusted snowpeople and this just confirms my suspicions.

Emily L. Ferguson (Can you tell what it is?) - Sort of looked like a
tripod at first so I applied a curves layer and saw what it really is.
You should have used the threshold command to limit the values.

The end
Greg