Gallery

Fred Hecker - Wow. You gotta be proud of this one. I love the dark
intensity and the classic painting look. I hope you were using a small
camera because judging by the look on her face, I would say she shoved
your camera down your throat after you took her picture. Outstanding.

J Michael Sullivan - Another beautiful shot with the flat background,
indirect lighting, monochromatic color scheme and the contrast between
black branches and white snow. The only sore spot are the copyright and
watermark which destroy the mood of the image. Pity.

Hans Klemmer - Excellent location. The image looks like it could use
some more dramatic lighting but I really like the way the water 'light'
spills into the pool.

Rob Miracle - Ahhhh...cloud topped mountain with golden sunlight pouring
into the scene. A shame about the rusty roof bottom right although
gestalt wise it does go with the mountain.

Trevor Cunningham - Another great site with excellent contrast of the
warm, flowing, ornage robe and the cold, rigid stone. I also like the
way the simple, wooden frame of the opening tones down the complex
carving and the wrinkles in the robe.

Bob McCulloch - Extreme contrast like this makes it really tough to get
any detail from the shadows but what really bothers me is that the color
balance seems to be quite off. I wasn't at the parade but I'm assuming
the dragon's teeth should be white yet they show C-2%, M-7% and Y-30%.
The shadow on the dragon's mouth looks like the time of day is pretty
close to noon so the light should be less yellow.

Don Roberts - Love those old trains and the blue glow coming from the
left and the way you shot what appears to be a corner. To me this adds a
lot of drama to the shot. The slanted thing bottom left of the 'corner'
also adds needed tension and movement to the composition. Sweet.

Greg