Re: talk me out of it

On Fri, March 6, 2009 00:53, Herschel wrote:

> Please give me some sensible reasons to not buy this thing which calls
> me from the depths of B'nH and whispers my name...

You're not giving us much to work with here.  The issue would seem to be,
what size prints need to be produced in the end, and what's the intended
viewing distance?  (If it's any sort of electronic display then you don't
need D3x resolution.)  Or I suppose need for drastic cropping could drive
the need for the higher res.

You did say "people", so shooting multiple shots and stitching isn't going
to be your answer I suppose.

Are you getting push-back from the clients on your resolution?  Sometimes
that happens even if there's no real need for more res, and it's better to
spend the money than fight with the clients.  But if the clients are
happy, and the prints look wonderful....

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info