Re: older Minolta lenses to digital SLR

Hi Ken,

Unless there are some great lenses from Minolta, using an adapter will probably provide less than marginal performance. Like all photographers he needs to start looking into upgrading his kit to modern AF lenses and with a system that be likes. Sony has purchased the Minolta brand name, and depending on the lenses he has they may work with one of the new bodies. But if these are MF lenses then it is time to get new glass. Sony makes a great line, the same with Canon and Nikon.