Re: lightroom 2 deleting question

At 8:21 AM -0600 3/2/09, lea murphy wrote:
They have to be marked to get deleted....no other way to do it.

I'm curious. Keeping in mind that I don't use Lightroom, how is your workflow that you aren't ready to do that during the edit? Are you under some sort of time pressure to get a print out and then further time pressure to move on to the next client? Can you set aside an hour each week to do that sort of housekeeping so it doesn't come down to the situation you're in now?

I use Bridge to edit. It allows me to just hit delete to discard a file from the original capture. Once I've completed the edit and processed the keepers, everything else gets burned to DVD and discarded off my hard drive then and there. Can that work with Lightroom?
--
Emily L. Ferguson
mailto:elf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx