Gallery Comments

Trevor Cunningham
Russian market vendor:  I really like the lighting in this photograph, and as you said, Trevor, the colors are very attractive.  It is an interesting scene in general.  Nice shot.

Greg Fraser
Nothing Doing:
A haiku photograph.  Clean, simple; it gets the message across.

Roy Miller
Angelic View of Duke Chapel:   I like the concept that this image represents the way angels see things.  They very well may see far differently than simple mortals do.

J Michael Sullivan
IR0275 (Panorama) Meetup @ Great Brook Farm:  Another view of Earth through the eyes of angels.  Very attractive.

Don Roberts
Wheels within Wheels: I like the repetition of patterns and  I expect to see Marshal Dillon and Festus coming through the barn door at any moment.