Re: traveling with expensive camera kit

On Mon, February 23, 2009 12:52, Lea Murphy wrote:
> This is the one I have:
>
> http://us.leica-camera.com/photography/compact_cameras/d-lux_4/
>
> 10.1 million pixels

That's the same hardware (but different firmware) from the Panasonic
DMC-LX3, right?  So that's the one I have.

Pretty pleased with it mostly, except I haven't learned my way around the
focus options well enough and keep losing pictures due to slow focusing.
(The focusing isn't unreasonably slow for a P&S in the lighting
conditions, so I'm not complaining, except about my ignorance; it's not my
main camera so I haven't studied it as carefully yet.)

Dragaera: http://dragaera.info