Re: Gallery comment

One event that changed my way of thinking about what and how I do my photography was a deep review by Bob Rosen (I think, but not sure ) of a street image I took in India. Bob explained why the composition was good and why it works. Before this review I was not aware of the composition of this photo.

Pini