Re: Slave flash on P&S digicam?

Emily,

Hmmm...!  You think IR light or something to do with the focusing system
in the camera when in flash mode may be seen by the slave?  Vedddy
interesting.

This kind of brings up another subject - do some cameras have trouble
focusing through glass?  Like through windows or shooting framed art?

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E-Book 5ed.
NOW SHIPPING