Re: Apologies

Mark,

let me know old and new address and I can do it for you.

Otherwise one way to do it if you still have access to old address
is to sign off from there and then resubscribe under new address

Check out:  http://people.rit.edu/andpph/photoforum.html

Andy

Mark Blackwell wrote:

Well I need to change an email address, but I can't find the command or email at sign up for either list op or to email the change.  If anyone can point me in the right direction, it would be appreciated.