Re: Creative Marketing

The offer came out differently than my inside source indicated. I don't know how the members of this list can benefit. For a non profit group I belong to I offered $5 to the group for everyone who visits the web site and forwarded Fine Prints an email saying they sent they went to the website on my recommendation. I net $20,00 credit towards future printing offers. Their offer only extends to current account holders. But they give a discount for first time orders but I don't think anyone outside the US would place orders do to shipping cost.
So basically for this list it only a help to me if you visit their web site and send them an email saying so and I was the one who recommended it. Basic info on their service below

Phone: 800.777.1141
Fax: 970.416.6352

Basic Info on their service.

There is a company called Fine Print Imaging that has been printing for artists and photographers for over 35 years.  They have state-of-the-art equipment and produce photographic archival prints to between 60-80 years and canvas giclees are archival between 80 – 100 years.  Their inks are also archival and pigmented.

 For digital photographers who color-work your files, they have an online printing service.  Check it out at www.FinePrintExpress.com  They claim they offer high quality professionally printed photographs and gallery wrapped canvas giclees at a lower price.  They are willing to send sample packs and a catalog to those interested and there is always a special offer for new customers.  They still do quality film processing and printing.  Visit their web site at http://www.fineprintimaging.com