Gallery

here http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html

Don Roberts - Red Truck - Solid. Rock solid. Perfectly balanced with a
sort of metallic, toad face to it. Should be printed wall size for full
impact.

Jack Klasey - Eiffel Tower Gloomy Day - I like the balance of fluffy,
billowy clouds leading into the scroll work which then leads into the
overly busy trusses. Almost tells a story.

Roy H. Miller - Describe The Expression on This Portrait - I would
describe it as Raleigh North Carolina-ish. I can't really get a feel for
the expression because I am drawn to the glowing red nostril whenever I
look at it. Then my eyes go to the magenta blossom in her eye. An
optometrist should look at that.

Emily L. Ferguson -The deed is done - Rather ominous title. Don't they
usually utter that phrase after doing something diabolic?

Alan Zinn - My tiny brain can not make sense of so vast an image. I
search for a focal point but keep getting distracted. Its actually
giving me a headache. On the other hand, cool car.

Andrew Davidhazy - Colors Galore - Now this is the essence of groovy.
I'm amazed such fluorescent colors come from soap. I've seen the ones
near the top of the image many times but never the day-glo psychedelic,
lava lamp gazing, troll doll hugging, earth shoe wearing, long haired,
pink glasses colors at the bottom. Peace.

Greg