Re: Creative Marketing

A fine art print company I work with is giving out points (like the credit card companies) when ever someone emails them or call them  and tell them I referred you to them.  You don't have to order anything.   Roy Miller  PhotoRoy6@xxxxxxx or PhotoRoy5@xxxxxxx

The company,: Fine Print Imaging,  prints art prints larger than I can with my 13" printer.
You can check out their website and use the email below.

Phone: 800.777.1141
Fax: 970.416.6352

Great Deals on Dell Laptops. Starting at $499.