Re: Hello; for those with photo websites, best deals on free/cheap private domain name registration and/or hosting?

You want to make sure that when you purchase a domain name YOU actually OWN it, not your hosting company or some obscure third party.

I've had to play clean up in many, many cases where the people I built sites for thought they owned their domain name only to discover they did not. Even though they 'bought' it they didn't own it.

I do all my domain name registrations through my web hosting company www.pcmechanic.com

Lea