Re: Speaking of stereo...

Here are instructions for making stereo photos: http://www.mineralarts.com/stereo/howto.html . Google will turn up many more.

Several years ago I fooled around with this, first using a slide to mount my Elan II on so I could take two pictures sequentially. Then, I mounted the prints side by side and viewed them with an antique stereopticon. Next, I bought two single use cameras, mounted them side by side and exposed both at the same time. Again, I mounted them the same way. Finally, I followed similar instructions as in the website and prepared anaglyphs with Photoshop 5 from some of them. These were viewed either on the monitor or as prints. I made my own glasses from red and blue plastic. These images appear as black and white.

Your photos are stunning, but I can't screw up my eyes to see them in stereo. It's not easy with trifocals! I'd have to print them. But you can convert them to red and blue anaglyphs. Then I could see them, albeit in black and white.

Roger