Re: DSLR's in cold temperatures

Greg may write:

It seems I have heard there was some "extension cable" that allowed the
batteries in the camera to be moved to pants pocket to keep them warm and
the camera functioning. Any truth to that memory?

oh man.. havs your time machine broken down again?  Have Vlad check the coathangers he uses for bridging straps - I felt the cheap ones he got from Indozmukistan were too thin and would overheat..