Re: Question for lea - was good lens gone bad?

The problem with the Nikon D90 is that none of my Canon L glass fits.  I can't justify a change of systems.

Bob

editor@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I too am considering an upgrade from my old 20d.
But I have to say, I'm seriously considering a Nikon D90.

Read this review and tell me what you think...

Michael

                           /////
                          ( O O )
--------------------oOOO-----O----OOOo-----73 de w8imo@xxxxxxxx------
             I plan to live forever.  So far, so good......