RE: Looks like a scam to me..................

I've heard about the same scam with print sales,  the cheque arrives from some odd company,  then they ask you to forward to balance of the money to the Model Agency/shipping company using some kind of money transfer company(Westen Union?)then after a few days the cheque comes bouncing back,  even though it looked to have cleared for a few days.

Looks like this scam comes in many flavors.

Andrew