Looks like a scam to me..................

I got this in my Email today...................

My name is Diane Thompson ,33 female from New york,USA Am freelance modeling agent working for Glamour Magazine in recruiting models, Make Up artist and Hair stylist,I'm currently recruiting models for a special edition of the magazine which will take place February. 2009 . I need a photographer in the US to work with. I saw your profile while surfing the Internet, I appreciate your profile and I would like us to do some works together,I presently have good offer for you. I want to know if you are interested in working with us in this year edition of Glamor Magazine. Please let me know if you are interested in the Job. You stand a chance of making reasonable $1650 from this work ,and even a noticeable fame. Let me know if you are interested in my offer and I would give you further details.
Get back to me as soon as possible.
Best Regards

Diane Thompson

So I asked for more details...............

Thanks for the response and interest, this is a special offer, This email explain more details.The whole shoot will be within February 2009,the taken pictures will be used for the magazine of Glamor Magazine. The shoot is just for 3days and you will be paid $1,650 for the whole project, you are to get back to me as soon as possible so that i can arrange on how to get you the part payment.You will be paid $400 as your part payment ,there is a company financing this whole project,i will email you the exact date for the shooting as soon as the arrangement is completed with our client. As part of our working policy and ethics,we give part payment to our clients before we proceed with any job and balance immediately after the work, your accommodation, transportation and feeding we be free cause we will make provision for it .The payment will be mailed out to you as soon as you send your Full Name and Contact Address in this format below:

Name to be written on check :
Complete Mailing address,
city,
state,
zip code :
Cell/Phone number :

As i told you earlier there is a company financing this whole project they will be taking care of your payment as well as the Modeling agent Fees, the payment would be mailed directly to you . Immediately you have it,you will take out your $400 and send the remaining to the Modeling agent after cashing the Money so that the models can get ready. Then you will be paid the balance of $1,250 immediately after the shooting, I hope i am able to make things clear to you. Please I will like you to check your email on a regular basis, i might have updates for you.
Thanks and God bless,

Regard
Diane

Gee there sure seems to be a lot of
spelling errors and poor punctuation..........

Russ
R.E. Baker
Photography
rebphoto@xxxxxxxxxxx