Re: good lens gone bad?

I love KEH. I've bought from them and sold to them in the past. Thanks for reminding me!

Lea

On Jan 29, 2009, at 12:10 PM, Mark Blackwell wrote:

If you have to replace the lens, Lea you do know about KEH.com don't you? You can often get quality lenses that are used and save a great deal if expense is an issue. Now its a personal choice whether a used Canon or a new Tamron or a used Tamron. I never had a problem with their ratings. In fact most of the equipment I have bought from them I would have rated better than they did. Not connected other than a satisfied customer.

--- On Thu, 1/29/09, Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

From: Lea Murphy <lea@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: good lens gone bad?
To: "List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students" <photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx >
Date: Thursday, January 29, 2009, 10:27 AM
Les,

Thank you for your input on this. I appreciate it.

I have a couple of non-Canon lenses. This Tamron is one I
love so much that I bought two of them because I like having
an f/2.8 through the zoom. It's light and small and I
love that. Plus it's a good lens.

I will definitely look at the Canons you noted if I have to
replace this lens.

Again, thank you.

Lea