Re: Photoshop Elements 6 (Mac) question to list.

Not sure about PSE but with PS you must select "print with preview" not jus "print" to gain access to this setting.

Michael

------Original Message------
From: Dan Mitchell
Sender: owner-photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
To: List for Photo/Imaging Educators - Professionals - Students
ReplyTo: photoforum@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Jan 22, 2009 5:49 AM
Subject: Photoshop Elements 6 (Mac) question to list.

I use an Apple Mac Mini with PS Elements 6, and an HP printer.  I'm
set to use Photoshop to do the color handling.  In the print a dialog
screen it says ---

  "Did you remember to disable color management in the printer
preferences dialog ?"  - searching, I cannot find this "printer
preferences dialog" anywhere in PS6 or the Mac OS X 10.5.5 operating
system.  Where, please, is it to be found.

Dan.