Re: Photosynth at Inaugural

It does look really neat.  I wonder if we will see a crowd of people all holding up cellphones or if the software only uses images that have a common reference like a building or tree?  I am looking forward to this inauguration for more than the usual reasons this time.
Don

lookaround360@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Guys,

Have you seen the Inaugural Photosynth pictures?  I'm enthralled with
the experience of being there and zooming around in the crowd. I think
it will turn out to be a paradigm shift in the way we comprehend what we
see.

One of my beefs with TV journalism in particular is that it is most
often way too "stove-piped." Reporting with "Google Street" and
Photosynth composite pictures may become a primary medium. I even like
the dream-like way the frames don't exactly match. It doesn't obscure
the process.

AZ

Build a 120/35mm Lookaround!
The Lookaround E Book,