RE: PF member's exhibit updated

> The Photo Forum members' gallery/exhibit space was updated DEC 27, 2008.
> Authors
> with work now on display at: http://people.rit.edu/andpph/gallery.html
> include:
>

>             Christopher Strevens - Mum enjoying herself
[Chris] I don't think mum remembers the trip now but her mind seems to have
improved over the last two days.
>             Bob Sull - I'm from Florida
[Chris] Not being American this joke is not really appreciated. I take it he
moved from a hot place to a cold one and was not correctly protected.
>             Emily L. Ferguson - Railroad Bridge, rural Pennsylvania
[Chris] Looks like a nice peaceful place with lots of harmless wildlife.
>             Roy Miller - Raleigh Begins the 21th Century
[Chris] I don't like the neon effect I would rather it was straight. The
city looks like it sprouted out of the ground and is in reality quite small
with no suburbs, only towers.
>             Andrew Davidhazy - Do not disturb
[Chris] It's a horrible animal - send it away!

[Chris] Chris.