PF member's exhibit updated - Review

            Christopher Strevens - Mum enjoying herself

What a wonderful portrait! Mum is happy on her outing. I know how a mom feels when her son is spending time with her. I always like it when my son takes me out. I don't get to see him often, so our time together is very special. I like the way you framed the picture with the surroundings. Without your saying a word about it, one can totally comprehend the occasion. Lovely.

            Bob Sull - I'm from Florida

Another great portrait in one shot even with the orange 'dots'!	I know what it's like to move to NC from St. Pete. I lived there for the better part of 6 years. Your son was right to cover up! Handsome fellow.

            Emily L. Ferguson - Railroad bridge, rural Pennsylvania

For some reason I have always liked trains. I like watching them, sitting by the tracks... (not too close!) I love the way your photo captures the reflection in the water. The sky is perfect with the light and clouds. Makes me melancholy in a GOOD way. Hmmm, to be a hobo...

            Roy Miller - Raleigh Begins The 21th Century

Fabulous! A great use of a painterly effect. (Is that right, painterly?) I enjoy neon colors in moderation and though your entire photo is in neon, I still enjoy it greatly. Something like a comic book, so to speak. I used to collect comic books when I was a teen. Funny collection for a girl, huh?

            Andrew Davidhazy - Do not disturb

O Andy, I'm so glad you got away before being gobbled up! No, I'm thinking of a hippo. These seals grab and tear. They can be vile. Your colors are wonderful and your subject is nearly perfectly centered. I think I'd like to see a little more of his face. But I do understand why you wouldn't want to wait around for that pose!

Love to All,

Rebeka of Sunnybrook Farm!

(AKA Shyrell) ;o)