Another year??

Once again, another awesome year of forum activities. There is an incredible level of diversity, knowlege and enlightenment in the membership of this small but unique community. Although I am quiet, I do listen.

And.... in my honest opinion, none of this would be possible with out Andrew's un-tiring efforts to keep the lights on.

Again, I want to send a heart-felt thanks to Andrew and his crew for making this a great place to come for chats, sharing, and especially, the constant flow of images and projects we see through the gallery.

To everyone, have great holidays and stay safe. To Andrew, I owe you one.

Fire frame after frame, it's the only way to stay alive!!!!!

Take care out there,
Gregory
www.fireframeimaging.com
www.ebbtidegalleryofgifts.com