Video

My wife has a Sony 6-megapixel Cybershot camera. And I've recently been
having fun using its video capability. My favorite subject is our eldest
Jon Finn, also called Pinpin. And I've discovered video can capture some
feelings in a way that's different from that static images, of course.
Samples:

Boredom: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=csciMx4vX0U

The transfer of water: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YNoX5_W3luE

The sense of wonder while listening to music:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFb_5_kM3LM&feature=channel

Dance: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV0HiIrnEEo&feature=channel

This one is made with a 1.3-megapixel Nokia, but the movement is still
clear: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aV0HiIrnEEo&feature=channel

By the way, thanks to comments on my photos in the Photo Forum gallery.

Elson