Re: Montior Replacement??

On 12/17/08 10:50 AM, wpettit@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
The high voltage section (flyback transformer) in 21" Nokia Multigraph monitor died. While it can be repaired, the cost of repair will be about the same as a mid-line LCD monitor.  Should I bite the bullet and get the 10 year old repaired, or get a LCD unit?

I'd go for new hottness rather than old and busted. (taking a line from "Men in Black"). Today's LCDs are high contrast, accurate color, and high resolution and you will appreciate getting your desk space back.

Rob

Rob Miracle
rob@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
http://www.robmiracle.com