Re: Comments on Gallery of 12-13-08

Indeed...I was going by memory on that one.  I guess sine JM's homoerotic images got a lot of press around the same time as this one, and sexuality being a much hotter topic than religion, the original author gets lost in the mix (subsequently, I've found a number of Google references that make the same mistake).  That's too bad.  This being a home pregnancy test, I thought the presence of urine was a little obvious...oh well, can't win every time!  Thanks for the comment and correction, I like that you're always straight to the point.

Mark Harris wrote:
Trevor Cunningham: I think you are trying to make a comment on the photograph "Piss Christ" which was not by Mapplethorpe. It was Andres Serrano who caught the wrath of the late 1980's backlash against public funding to artists. I would have found it hard to guess that's what you were tring to say without the title.