Re: Looking for photos of ORBS and related "parrranormal" subjects

I see paranormal stuff when I take off my glasses and look at a Christmas tree. The light look cool but I never figured out how to photograph them to reflect what I can see without my glasses.

Also people see stuff that is happening in the eyes like flashes of light when the goo (vitreous humour) pulls away from the retina. "Orbs" could be some malformed or different thickness of the goo in the eye.

Roy