Re: Something I wonder if anyone else is considering

Sounds like the sales pitch I used when telling my financial officer, read wife, when I was buying L glass. It worked four times..... :-)

So far ;-)

Bob

Mark Blackwell wrote:
Now the glass was the first place I invested heavily.  It is the quickest way to improve results and the best value for the dollar spent.  No body will make good images with a junk lens, film or digital.

--

                          /////
                         ( O O )